Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome!

With all means of a warm and friendly greeting, I take pleasure in welcoming all visitors –educators, colleagues, family, and friends – to my new web log. As a representative of Pearson Education I am eager to participate in educational discussions.

This page has been launched with the objective of providing information and discussions in arenas concerning educational needs, professional development, and trends in learning with a focus on reading instruction.

Furthermore, the site will offer information about product availability, new educational technologies, universal access strategies, and lesson planning. I thank you in advance for your valuable contributions to this post.

Kirk Van Wagoner

kirk.vanwagoner@pearson.com

2 comments:

Hi-D said...

Mr. Van Wagoner!

WOw!
I'm not sure if you remember me,
but I was your student back in
2002. haha.
I see you're not a 7th grade teacher
at Rincon anymore..
Or are you?

Tuệ Lâm said...

Ở phân khúc sàn gỗ công nghiệp cao cấp, https://kronopolvietnam.com/Sàn gỗ công nghiệp Kronopolvietnam được đánh giá là sản phẩm đa dạng về chủng loại, phong phú về màu sắc, bề mặt gỗ tự nhiên và ngày càng khẳng định sự ưu ái của khách hàng dành cho mình bởi những đặc tính ưu việt mà ít sản phẩm khác có được
Kronopolvietnam